Abflavsibti Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Warbirds Full Movie 720p Download

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c During WWII, a pilot and her crew carry a small group of American soldiers and an unknown cargo. However they get caught in a storm and they are forced to land in what is thought to be enemy territory. But the small island they land on holds more than men with guns.
Not so with this one. It's just painfully bad. Brian Krause is the best actor in this dog and that's really saying something. Something not at all good.<br/><br/>The premise promises plenty of laughs (WWII airwomen and soldiers stranded on an island of killer dinosaurs and Japanese soldiers), but the writing takes itself entirely too seriously,do the painfully, painfully bad actors. The woman who plays the skipper is beyond dreadful. Whoever approved this POS really needs to reevaluate their career. Seriously. I consider myself a bit of a connoisseur of Scifi original movie cheese and even I couldn't stand this thing.
What can anyone say about this film? No words exist for how much i hate this film. My dog could write a better film in five minutes. Some people may enjoy this and that is your own taste. But i doubt anyone would like this film. Its like the whole film just tried too hard. The actors over acted by miles. They really thought they was staring in the next massive upcoming film. And for them i feel sorry. As for the storyline… I would believe button moon is more real then that. I just have nothing nice to say about it. The only thing i am going to do now is write to the writer and ask for 2 hours of my life back or some form of payback…

Speedy full movie online freedownload full movie Episode 1.3 in hindiThunder in hindi movie downloadTag torrentThe Cloth full movie kickass torrentBirds of Prey full movie download 1080p hdDetective Conan: The Lost Ship in the Sky full movie in hindi downloadSand Serpents movie download in hdmalayalam movie download ConclaveFirehouse Dog full movie in hindi 1080p download

last edited 215 weeks ago by Abflavsibti

Juvanta replied

196 weeks ago

I have watched this movie once as it is one of the best science fiction thrillers I have ever watched. I mostly preferred these types of movies and thanks for sharing the download link which is a good opportunity for those who haven't watched this movie yet medical stop loss insurance
Please log in to post a reply.