Abflavsibti Admin replied

292 weeks ago

Lucy Full Movie In Hindi Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b A woman, accidentally caught in a dark deal, turns the tables on her captors and transforms into a merciless warrior evolved beyond human logic.
The American Lucy is studying in Taiwan and is dating Richard that she met at a nightclub. When Richard has a briefcase to deliver to the mysterious Korean Mr. Jang, he tricks Lucy and cuffs her to the briefcase. Lucy has no other option but to meet Mr. Jang, who is a dangerous drug lord that kills Richard. Lucy discovers that the briefcase contains the synthetic drug CPH4 and she is forced to work to Mr. Jang as drug mule with three other men and transport the drug to Europe hidden in their abdomens. However one of her captors kicks her in the abdomen and releases the CPH4 in her body. Soon Lucy enhances her brain capacity and develops her physical and mental capabilities. She uses her abilities to kill the criminals and flees. However her power does not stop increasing and is destroying Lucy that needs to use more CPH4 to stabilize her body. She contacts Professor Norman, who is an authority in brain capacity, and the scientist becomes her hope to save her. But Mr. Jang wants to retrieve his drug and is hunting Lucy down.
Lucy I gave it 10 out of 10, this review contains no spoilers.<br/><br/>It has a tongue in cheek air whilst paying homage to many great films over the years… 2001, Contact, Matrix, Transcendence, The Time Machine, Inception mixing in car action scenes on a level I have never seen before.<br/><br/>It has a kick ass pace and is an eye candy fest. I felt particularly moved by it and was sad it had to end but just like the Maxtrix it leaves a lot of unanswered questions and you just want to know more. I hope they leave those questions unanswered because sometimes a story works best when your imagination has to delve into the possibilities a movie like this can put up. For those who were expecting deep answers from this movie you will be disappointed but for a thrill ride with a lot of wow moments this movie definitely delivers. I hope there is a special edition with more footage because I feel it could have been longer but apart from this a nice little number. Watch in the cinema - it was very impacting on the big screen.
Lucy does seem like one of those films you&#39;ll either love or hate. I personally loved it. It&#39;s a combination of action and sci fi that is pure entertainment from start to finish. <br/><br/>There&#39;s a lot of great action scenes (car chases, shoot outs etc) especially when Lucy completely wipes out a bunch of people with one move. There&#39;s also some pretty gruesome scenes which may make you wince a little. Then there is once scene where Lucy makes a phone call to her parents, this is pretty emotional and allows the viewer to feel more attached to her. <br/><br/>The film is mostly over the top action which is very entertaining and visually looks great. The music played throughout the film made it more atmospheric but at times there would be some very witty one liners to change the mood. There was plenty of cool looking scenes and enough suspense to keep me glued to the screen. <br/><br/>Scarlett Johansson was superb in the lead role (I think these sort of roles really suit her). Morgan Freeman was a good choice for the professor and the rest of the cast all done a good job too. <br/><br/>The ending was perhaps a bit of an anti climax but overall it&#39;s a great way to spend 85 minutes if you want to watch a film for pure entertainment. A very unique film and perhaps one of the most underrated films of 2014 - liked it a lot more than I thought I would. <br/><br/>9/10.
There are moments of real wonder and even beauty amidst the slam and the bang and the big bada boom, and while Lucy is a mixed bag, it's been mixed by a master, and it is delightfully, happily insane.
There is no evidence that humans only use 10% of their brain and that it can be increased. Scientists point out that if it were then some brain damage would have little effect or only affect certain functions, but even minor damage has profound effects. Read this page for more.
Attack on Titan hd mp4 downloadSons of Lemuria full movie hd 720p free downloadAkaKILL! Theater: 23rd Elimination - Departure full movie hd downloadEquilibrium movie free download hdtamil movie I erde free downloaddownload Shark Attack 3: MegalodonMad Dog Morgan full movie 720p downloadPower Rangers Ninja Steel full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pCloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 720pEpisode 1.34 download

Casey replied

173 weeks ago

I am really lucky to get some good movies like this from here. As I like to watch movies one of my friends has real estate retouching suggested this to me. And I happy now watch many movies after downloading.
Please log in to post a reply.